Call for Nominations
2020 Call for Nominations for Reeve, Division No.1, Division No.3, and Division No.5.
Please consider if your visit to the office is essential. A phone call or email is still preferable to a visit.
If you must visit the office please note:
- Only one (1) person in the office at a time.
- Maintain a minimum of two (2) meters from others while waiting in line.
- Washrooms are not accessible to the public.
- Please do not visit if you are ill.
- R.M. of Good Lake - Phone: 306-563-5244, Email: email@example.com
- Canora Rural Public Utility Board (CRPUB) - Phone: 306-563-5184, Email: CRPUB@sasktel.net
A view from the sand dunes.
2019 Financial Statement
Click here to view the 2019 Financial Statement
Check out the EVENTS tab to keep up to date on meeting dates, office closure dates, election dates, etc.
We are home to Good Spirit Lake, just half an hour's drive northwest of Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada and the Trans Canada Yellowhead Highway.
It's a beautiful spot, famous for its sand dunes and friendly, shallow beaches. It is also home to the beautiful Good Spirit Lake Golf and Family Resort, beside the Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park.
Well-developed snowmobile trails and renowned goose and duck hunting also make the area a popular destination.
Good Spirit Lake has many well established resort areas, with people from all over viewing it as the place to own a cottage. Many are purchasing lots with the intention of making these resorts their permanent residence or retirement home.
The R.M. of Good Lake has a diverse blend of excellent farmland and pasture land surrounding the lake. The R.M. of Good Lake is home to the Viterra and Pioneer grain terminals, which are major delivery points for grain and oilseeds in the Canora area and beyond.
For more information check out the Resort Properties.
- Reeve - David Popowich
- Division 1 - Theodore Trotz
- Division 2 - James Morton
- Division 3 - Robert Steffenson
- Division 4 - Ken Demchuk
- Division 5 - David Moroz
- Division 6 - Julius Dziaduck
To discuss residential, agricultural and business opportunities in the R.M. of Good Lake, contact Diane Jamieson, RM Administrator:
- RM office is located at: 401 Main Street in Canora, SK
- Mailing Address: Box 896, Canora, SK, S0A 0L0
- Phone Number: (306) 563-5244
- Fax Number: (306) 563-5005
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RM office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to Noon, and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Location: NW-01-30-05 W2
- Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Fees: $10.00 per 1/2 ton load or trailer; this includes trees/branches. Unbagged grass and leaves are free.
Transfer Station - Site Map
Click here to see what can be recycled and what are unacceptable items.
CN Public Inquiry
Methods of Payment - RM
- Internet/Telephone Payment - through BMO, CIBC, Credit Union, Manulife, and Telpay.
- E-Transfer (Email Transfer) - Email to: email@example.com