Effective Monday, June 1, 2020 the R.M. of Good Lake No. 274 and the Canora Rural Public Utility Board (CRPUB) offices are open to the public.
Please consider if your visit to the office is essential.
A phone call or email is still preferable to a visit.
If you must visit the office please note:
- Only one (1) person in the office at a time.
- Maintain a minimum distance of two (2) meters from others while waiting in line.
- Washrooms are not accessible to the public.
- Please do not visit if you are ill.
R.M. of Good Lake - Phone: 306-563-5244, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CRPUB - Phone: 306-563-5184, Email: email@example.com
Payments can also be made by cheque to:
R.M. of Good Lake No. 274 - PO Box 896, Canora, SK, S0A 0L0
CRPUB - PO Box 898, Canora, SK, S0A 0L0
A view from the sand dunes
Transfer Station Landfill
- $10.00 per 1/2 ton load or trailer, this includes trees/branches.
- Free: Unbagged grass and leaves.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
Transfer Station - Site Map
NOW AVAILABLE - NEW Resort Maps for:
- Burgis Beach
- Good Spirit Acres
- Canora Beach & Good Spirit Lake Resort
Printed in colour on 11" x 17" paper with the resident names on the backside.
Click here to view the 2019 Financial Statement
Check out the EVENTS tab to keep up to date on meeting dates, office closure dates, election dates, etc.
We are home to Good Spirit Lake, just half an hour's drive northwest of Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada and the Trans Canada Yellowhead Highway.
It's a beautiful spot, famous for its sand dunes and friendly, shallow beaches. It is also home to the beautiful Good Spirit Lake Golf and Family Resort, beside the Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park.
Well-developed snowmobile trails and renowned goose and duck hunting also make the area a popular destination.
Good Spirit Lake has many well established resort areas, with people from all over viewing it as the place to own a cottage. Many are purchasing lots with the intention of making these resorts their permanent residence or retirement home.
The R.M. of Good Lake has a diverse blend of excellent farmland and pasture land surrounding the lake. The R.M. of Good Lake is home to the Viterra and Pioneer grain terminals, which are major delivery points for grain and oilseeds in the Canora area and beyond.
For much more information check out the Resort Properties.
Click here to see what can be recycled and what are unacceptable items.
CN Public Inquiry
To discuss residential, agricultural and business opportunities in the R.M. of Good Lake, contact Diane Jamieson, RM Administrator:
- RM office is located at: 401 Main Street in Canora, across from the Town office
- Mailing Address: Box 896, Canora, SK, S0A 0L0
- Phone Number: (306) 563-5244
- Fax Number: (306) 563-5005
- Emailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RM office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and closed over the lunch hour.
- Reeve - David Popowich
- Division 1 - Theodore Trotz
- Division 2 - James Morton
- Division 3 - Robert Steffenson
- Division 4 - Ken Demchuk
- Division 5 - David Moroz
- Division 6 - Julius Dziaduck